“Sweet desserts”

Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #6 of 9 Dessert in Carlisle
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Really love the multiple choices of frozen yogurt flavors available here. Also love that they also have soft ice cream available (vanilla or chocolate) as my 12 year old would rather have that. I chose the mix of their cookies 'n cream flavor and their classic chocolate. Excellent. I forgot I was eating yogurt instead of ice cream. So many toppings to choose from! My favorite is the dark chocolate raspberry cups! I can't get enough of them. This location is always clean and neat. They have a clean restroom in the back should the need arise. The staff are friendly and helpful. The sizes of the yogurt cups are on the large side, so though I got a medium this time, I'll be getting a small next time (so full!) It was crowded tonight, but we still were able to sit at one of their charming tables to enjoy our dessert. Nicely decorated with the Sweet Frog frogs sprinkled about and Brightly colored as you would expect a frozen dessert place to be. Pleasant atmosphere. Would recommend! - I'd also like to note that they have a couple dairy-free choices for dessert as well. They charge by the weight of the dessert, but often have specials (like tonight) when there's a flat rate, depending on the size of the cup you choose.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Grab your bowl, add your frozen yogurt then belly up to the bar adding whatever your heart desires to it (fruit, candies, gummies, nuts, etc). Move on down to the cashier, throw it on the scale and pay.
It is good stuff. For those that don't like yogurt (i hate it)...it doesn't taste anything like yogurt. It tastes like soft serve at your local ice cream stand. It is good but wow are they getting expensive. Our last visit, it cost almost $50 for the 5 of us. The kids were really piling on the fruit so I imagine that jacked the price right up, but still...
It is a great place to swing into for a snack, just be mindful of that scale and you are paying for its weight. Other than that...have a blast making your own concoction!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017

When my wife and I go for dinner we often wait a couple hours to find a good spot for dessert. This time she picked Sweet frog. It was really good

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This chain yogurt shop offers self serve dispensing machines and topping bar with a "weight and pay" attended by a lone teenager or two. I'm not a big fan of the flavor of frozen yogurts, so I stick to one or two flavors. Kids love the toppings bar more than the actual yogurt it seems. They do offer a banquet room in the back for kids parties, etc. so that is a plus.

Service can be the big detractor here:
Depending on how sullen the teenager is that day depends on how friendly they are.
Service with a smile is not really in their corporate mandate and explaining how the whole weighing and paying and fixin's bar works is their hardest chore and they do it poorly most of the time. But hey, you only deal with them for 3 minutes during your visit, so it's easy to overlook this issue.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Pumpkin season everywhere why not sweet frog? They has 12 flavored including pumpkin and when mixed with the cheesecake was like a dream! Topped with gram crackers and Reese's. Yum..Store is clean. Free samples. To bad there isn't any near me. Have to get mine while away.

Date of visit: October 2016