“Convenient drivetrhough”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #129 of 169 Restaurants in Carlisle
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Close to the hotel and convenient for a quick drive through. Had to ask for a receipt. Burgers were as expected and satisfying for a quick meal.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Since my wife and I didn't like the breakfast choices at our hotel, we went to the McDonalds nearby. The service was a little slow. The woman working the drive-thru window was also working the register inside the restaurant. The food as always was good. Everything looked clean.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Stopped in for an Egg McMuffin and a coffee and was shocked at how clean the bathroom was. The sandwich and coffee were really good. I stop here as often as I am on this side of town and am hungry.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 1 August 2017

A friend and I stopped here for a quick breakfast as we headed out for the first day of a trip. The employees were friendly enough, and the food was served hot. It tasted pretty good, typical McDonald's. The restaurant seating area was dirty as were the restrooms. A little more of the fine touches would help this place rise above average.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Grabbed a sandwich and coffee - took a couple minutes, but staff were friendly. Fairly clean, and an easy stop between I-81 and the PA Turnpike.