“Online ordering is more of a miss than a hit”
Review of Sheetz # 263

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sheetz # 263
Ranked #59 of 172 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

On two separate occasions this week we decided to do SHEETZ for dinner. We normally have a great experience when we go in and order our food there so we figured we would do it online and see how they do. Well, the first trip we got home and half of the food was missing. Ok. Part my fault for not looking, but I trusted them.. and this last time the food was almost all wrong. Out of a $19 order they only got one thing right. And it was not good. We will wait a few months and try again to see if they have their act together

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray

Reviewed 29 March 2017

On a return trip looking for a place for a quck lunch one of our party recommended Sheetz over other choices at the exit. Going along with the group I found Sheetz to be an excellent choice. Automated ordering for customized hot and cold meals, a long line that moved quickly at the cashier stand to immediately pick up a customized toasted chicken sandwich with fries. Quality was great and I will search out this chain for other opportunities.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Our favorite convenient store! Pretty much a one stop shop for anything you need from snacks to meals to gas! Be sure to get their bonus card and get three cents off a gallon of gas when you use it. They also have reward programs where you buy so many subs you get one free etc.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

It is a quick place to get fuel, food and a car wash. It gets really busy sometimes so take your patience. The employees are very freindly. It also has diesel and it's big enough to get your RV in and around.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I went here and got burgers and fries. The fries were very good, however, the burgers were the worst I've ever had. Tried them at a different Sheetz and they we're equally horrible. Plus, they were small and over priced for the money. We won't be eating at any Sheetz again.

Been to Sheetz # 263? Share your experiences!