“Really nice meal - authentic Thai cuisine”

Carlisle Thai Cuisine
Ranked #34 of 175 Restaurants in Carlisle
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Private Dining, Takeout
Description: Our restaurant offers exotic and delightful Thai cuisine in a beautiful and romantic atmosphere. Carlisle Thai Cuisine, formerly known as White Elephant Thai Cuisine, features healthy menu items for Thai food lovers. Our customers have options like less oil, less fat, and/or less sugar. For example, our curry dishes can be prepared with or without coconut milk. For customers who prefer gluten-free or are food allergy-prone, we can help you with your order. We're all about eating fresh, delicious, and healthy food. Come visit us! We are a BYOB restaurant without a corking charge, so please bring your favorite liquor and we'll supply the glasses.
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The wife and I had a Carlisle Thai dinner tonight.

They have exceptional pad Thai (wife had vegetarian and I had chicken). I also added fried rice.

The food was exceptional and the servings are generous. Prices are very reasonable, and the service was great.
Parking is on the street, but they may have their own parking lot behind the building.

Carlisle has several unique cuisine restaurants for a small town. This is one of the really good ones.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Carlisle Thai Cuisine was OK...could be better...maybe a bad night for the kitchen(?)

The Thai ginger was fresh and I enjoyed the vegetables yet it was too salty, the menu said that there would be mushrooms in the dish however there was no mushrooms ($13-), the Pad Thai ($13-) was a bit on the oily side and a smaller than average serving.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We stopped in on our way back home from a month south with friends. The four of us all had something different and throughly enjoyed the food. Our server was (sorry for the spelling) Memi and she was great. This place promotes BYOB so I ran out to our car and brought in 2 bottles of wine to have with our meal. No corking fee or service charges... needless to say we will make this place a stop next year on our way back home.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I was on my own and they seems to know I didn't want to wait. A few minutes after I ordered my meal (number 31) was put in front of me. Medium spicy and just fine. Medium is in this restaurant 2 peppers. A coconut icecream as desert. A little more cosos would be nice.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

This is one of the best Thia restaurants that I've eaten at in several years. The dishes are made to order with fresh ingredients.