“Very good Asian restaurant for a small town”

Chen's Asian Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 176 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Clean and comfortable restaurant with a selection of Chinese, Thai and some Japanese cuisine, though primarily with a Chinese flavor. Sushi and vegetarian choices are available. Food is freshly prepared to the level of spiciness desired. Service is a little slow ith only two people to help.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Some of the best Asian food we have tasted! Excellent service also. Our waitress was great. The food was very fresh, not salty or oily. We will definitely be back on our next trip through!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Nice looking place inside. My wife and I just stopped by to have a couple of Sushi rolls. Avacado roll and Shrimp roll. Buy one and get the second for a Dollar. The presentation wasn't anything fancy but overall good Sushi. I'd like to return and try some of their actual meals. They look good. No smile from the server, but they did thank us on our way out which was nice.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I went here with a large group for Father’s Day. The chicken lettuce wrap appetizer was fantastic! I enjoyed my Sesame Chicken. It was excellent. My husband had lo mein and we were not a fan. Everyone else enjoyed their dishes. The service was fast and our drinks were kept full. We will be back.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Their sushi is the Best! Great dinners too, but we always get sushi. Dine in or take out we always enjoy Chens.