“Great homemade cooked food ”

Momma Spriggs Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 172 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I had the mama's meatloaf and it was amazing, our table also got the beef tips,lasagna and shrimp ravioli and all was delicious. Our waitress was friendly and professional and the restaurant vibes all friendly. We will visit again.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We have been to Momma Spriggs at least a dozen times or so for breakfast. The menu is different and the food is very good. Maybe my last visit. I ordered the stuffed French toast, which has always been my favorite. This time it came with little plastic pieces. Which I didn’t see until it was to late. The waitress apologized profusely and took my plate back to the manager. She came back and said it was the tip from the pastry bag for the cream cheese that must have gotten mixed in. I didn’t want anything else after that experience. The check came and I was charged full price for something that should have never been brought out in the first place. After complaining some more to the poor waitress that was taking the brunt of it, went back to the manager again and he finally had it taken off. Poor customer service. Manager couldn’t even come out and address it in person!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Food is always good. Been here here for breakfast and dinner. Waitstaff is nice. Never had a bad experience here. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I ate breakfast here with two of my friends. It was absolutely delicious! The pancakes with butter cream taste like cupcakes! Yum

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Arrived for lunch with my sweetie and my daughter's family on a Sunday at 11:45am. The place was very busy, but service was great! We enjoyed breakfast type foods including:
CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK- Creamed chipped beef gravy served over choice of
toast with a side of red breakfast potatoes, and added two eggs.
FARMER'S BREAKFAST- Two eggs any style served with two sweet cream pancakes, red breakfast potatoes, toast, and sausage.
HUEVOS RANCHEROS- Tortilla bowl filled with black beans, scrambled eggs, diced green peppers, diced tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, salsa, and sour cream.
MICKEY MOUSE PANCAKES- blueberry for my wingman!

Everything was fresh, hot and delicious. The waitstaff was on point with coffee and other drink refills. My daughter and her babe are in the food service industry, and even they were impressed. I believe we will be going back to try out other items on the menu. Very impressed.

Cyndi C, Owner at Momma Spriggs Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so glad you were able to enjoy Sunday with your family and we hope to see you again real soon!
~Momma