“Super Buffet”
Review of Super Buffet

Super Buffet
Ranked #93 of 171 Restaurants in Carlisle
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Wide variety of dishes to choose from...from appetizers, sushi, hot dishes, cold dishes & salad bar, dessert bar & ice cream. Once in awhile you get a server who doesn't speak English very well; but if server brings you the wrong beverage, they gladly exchange it quickly. Quick service to remove empty plates, and bring you the check/bill when you're finished.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Food was lukewarm and we could never get a drink refill. Had to go to management but server still never came over. Not good for the money!

1  Thank jlsween98
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This is one of those places that we as locals root for. The minute you count them out and never want to go back they somehow bring something out of themselves that really deserves a 5 Star rating. Then you have nights where as I stated you just want to give up. I have been loyal through three owners and keep coming back. I’m not sure if that will happen this time. The food did not seem to be kept at a warm enough temperature to keep it safe... and there were bugs.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 7 June 2017

My wife complained about having digestive problems after are last few visits so we have not eaten there in a while. I saw were they changes owners and other food changes so we tried it last evening. The food was OK just about the same as previously. However I was the one who sat on the commode for most of the day today. Not saying anything was wrong but just not right for my family.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I visited the Super Buffet a couple of times in the past and was not impressed. My husband has attended office lunch events here and thought it was OK. But a couple of weeks ago I was really in the mood for a "Chinese buffet" and decided to give it another try. So glad I did. My main purpose in going to a buffet rather than a traditional restaurant is because I like small portions of a variety of the offerings. The Super Buffet filled this need perfectly. I tried several of the chicken dish offerings and all were filled with chicken that was flavorful and well-cooked. If you like Bourbon Chicken, you will love the dish here. Broccoli dishes were fresh and flavorful rather than overcooked as well. Both spring rolls and egg rolls were filled nicely and not doughy. The cheese won tons were full and perfectly done. I did not try the fried rice, as I prefer mine without the yellow coloring that I find in several restaurants now. The green beans were a delight as they were crisp and flavorful. Salad ingredients were all fresh. Service was perfectly timed. No intrusions, but ready with more beverages or to remove plates as needed without being asked. I was so impressed that we returned a week later with more family and all agreed that the food was much improved. Every member of our party was able to find multiple dishes, including vegetables and sushi, that fit their tastes perfectly. If you haven't been there in awhile, give it another chance!