“Panera is Panera is Panera”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #27 of 176 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Carlisle is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Swung off the Interstate looking for a decent, quick lunch. Had to leave the dog in the car, so "quick" was important. The franchise stood up to its reputation in terms of menu, quick service, and cleanliness

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Today is a great day to be at Panera bread by the fireplace. It’s cold and raining and it’s nice and warm in here with the wonderful smells and the delicious food.
Today is a Greek salad kind of day for me and a chicken Caesar Salad for my friend.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 31 October 2017

My grandmother is the one that often wants to come here. On this particular day we couldn't decide where to get lunch that would have been quick so she said how she loves to eat there. She and i ended up sending me in there to get food for her and I. She got soup which she loves to get there . I decided to go with a healthy choice and get a Chicken Caesar Salad. The salad was good and i enjoyed all of it. They give u the option of getting what they call half or full. I went with full and i was surprised at how big the salad actually was. One thing i wish was that they would give you more then just one thing of salad dressing.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Kaitlyn A
Reviewed 16 October 2017

for years my wife has been saying Panera bread is great. Well, ok it turns out as usual...she was right. I had a nice broccoli and cheese.. I will be back.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered through the Panera app and chose our time...it was ready right when we asked for! The restaurant was clean and the employees seemed friendly. The food was good and exactly what we wanted! Since we used the app, you can request more/less of items and it was just what we wanted.
We are outside since it was a nice day and we were traveling with our dog.
Overall, a good experience!

Date of visit: July 2017