“Panera is Panera is Panera”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #30 of 169 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Swung off the Interstate looking for a decent, quick lunch. Had to leave the dog in the car, so "quick" was important. The franchise stood up to its reputation in terms of menu, quick service, and cleanliness

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Today is a great day to be at Panera bread by the fireplace. It’s cold and raining and it’s nice and warm in here with the wonderful smells and the delicious food.
Today is a Greek salad kind of day for me and a chicken Caesar Salad for my friend.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 31 October 2017

My grandmother is the one that often wants to come here. On this particular day we couldn't decide where to get lunch that would have been quick so she said how she loves to eat there. She and i ended up sending me in there to get food for her and I. She got soup which she loves to get there . I decided to go with a healthy choice and get a Chicken Caesar Salad. The salad was good and i enjoyed all of it. They give u the option of getting what they call half or full. I went with full and i was surprised at how big the salad actually was. One thing i wish was that they would give you more then just one thing of salad dressing.

1  Thank Kaitlyn A
Reviewed 16 October 2017

for years my wife has been saying Panera bread is great. Well, ok it turns out as usual...she was right. I had a nice broccoli and cheese.. I will be back.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered through the Panera app and chose our time...it was ready right when we asked for! The restaurant was clean and the employees seemed friendly. The food was good and exactly what we wanted! Since we used the app, you can request more/less of items and it was just what we wanted.
We are outside since it was a nice day and we were traveling with our dog.
Overall, a good experience!