“Stick to the burgers and Never do carry out!”
Review of Red Robin

Red Robin
Ranked #93 of 176 Restaurants in Carlisle
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter in law took some family to dinner. There was a grilled chicken Cesar salad, a buffalo burger, a taco tavern burger, and chicken tenders. In addition, my daughter ordered a guacamole bacon burger, the shrimp and fish platter and a bowl of chili to go for my husband and I. The food served in the restaurant was good with decent portions. Service was good. The guacamole bacon burger was tasty. The shrimp and fish was tasty, however, there was only two pieces of fish, approximately the size of the Tarter sauce container. There were six shrimp and no Cole slaw. The six dollar bowl of chili was about 1/3 of a cup in the bottom of the big container. Needless to say, the hubby made a call to management, who did promise to make it right. We don't go often, but we've never had an issue. If we do carryout again, we'll check the order BEFORE we leave. Very disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Judging from the other reviews, you would think I got lucky because I had a positive experience. I don't think so. My wife and I went there to eat burgers. Plain and simple. We didn't expect to be treated like royalty because we're not and that's not what the intent was. I could care less how many soap dispensers are or aren't working in the bathroom so long as at least one of them are. I've been to this and the Mechanicsburg location without any kind of issues. EVER! The staff is always prompt and courteous. The food always tastes the way I'd expect it to taste. My food was always the correct temperature. This time was the first that we were seated in the bar area. My waitress was attentive but she was the bartender so she was scrambling to contend with drink orders and her tables. Could I have been attended to more? Sure but I'm an adult so I really don't need someone to stay attached to my hip. She noticed when we were low on drinks and fries and accommodated us as needed. Nothing more, nothing less. I left her a better tip simply because we could see she was hustling. Overall, we had a typical good experience and will return. Oh and the Ghost Fries as an appetizer are pretty damn good. Serious kick to them.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We used to like this place, but it is horrible now. To start off with it was after the evening rush and there were numerous open tables, yet our table and the table next to us didnt have any utensils. It was a little long before waiter came to our table and he asked if we wanted drinks but because it took so long we knew what we wanted for our meals. Wifes salad hardly had any dressing, my daughter wanted her salad before dinner, but it was a problem for the waiter at first. Once i started writing my review though, everything turned around for the better. Pretty sure he could see what i was doing. Maybe it was just a bad night, i will give that particular Red Robin a second chance, but that hell-hole in mechanicsburg I will never go to again

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed. Poor service. Food was tasteless. Fries with meal cold. A 40 minute wait for our food. Cod crunchers off kids menu - greasy and were like rubber. The bathroom may have 2 sinks but only one soap dispenser on the wall of the left sink so only one person can wash hands at a time.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017

service was terrible burgers are not worth it priced too much , never asked for refills ,fries were cold

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Red Robin? Share your experiences!