“Very good Tamales”
Review of El Rodeo

El Rodeo
Ranked #53 of 172 Restaurants in Carlisle
Reviewed 1 March 2018

There are not too many chain Mexican restaurants where you can get tamales. El Rodeo has both chicken and pork tamales on the menu. I had the 3 chicken tamales a la carte for under $8.00. They are served with a red sauce. They were moist and tasty. I would go back and try something else next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Very good grapefruit margarita was made to order for me. I found the salsa a bit salty but the San Jose Burritowas filling and tasty.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I have been here a couple times. The food is good and reasonably priced. The service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Whenever we're in the mood for genuine mexican cuisine, we head to El Rodeo (formerly Cancun's) in Carlisle. My favorite is the taquitoes with a side of refried beans. My husband loves their burritos. Unfortunately, they charge for any additional baskets of tortilla chips or salsa. Service is quick, professional.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The wife and I stopped by for lunch and i am glad we did. I had a taco bowl salad. It was really good. The service was a little slow but the young lady was working very hard as she was the only person working the floor so i couldn't fault her for that. They would have gotten 5 stars had they had another person helping her. We did make sure to not only express our appreciation for her hard work, but we thanked her in a more practical way by leaving her a big tip.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray

Been to El Rodeo? Share your experiences!