“Great atmosphere!”

Barleycorn's Lakeside Park
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Restaurant
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Didn't think I would get a good Grouper sandwich this far inland. Proved me wrong, loved it. Very busy but our server (Rademaker) was fast and efficient. Fun interior, like a sports bar, and spoless clean. Linda had a Hamburger off their extensive list, and loved it!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

As I sit hear wondering if I will get sick tonight I thought I'd share my experience
I ordered the bourbon glazed salmon dinner and it comes with a baked potato and steamed veggies
First off - steamed veggies should be not raw . Baby carrots are similar and as flavorful and hard as what you get from the bag in the krogers .
The salmon though was possibly was the oldest piece of fish I have every been served in a restaurant . Only 2 bites and a half an hour and I can still taste its grossness
My husband had a fair - sandwich and my mother in law had great wings . Actually very good
Server was nice but they were understaffed
When she noticed I didn't eat my dinner she did ask. The manager came over and seemed genuinely concerned.
But they charged me anyhow .
Pick somewhere else or just drink beer and wings .
I would bet they could screw up a salad .....

Reviewed 21 June 2016

A family member we were visiting took us there for lunch. The food was ok for that type of restaurant. I had the reuben sandwich, which was tasty. The service left something to be desired. Our waitress spilled ice water in my lap. When I stood up to shake off the water, the waitress handed me a napkin, said it should dry fast since I was outside and walked away. I did not hear an apology from her.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Two visits here twice in the past week to watch Stanley Cup Finals as its halfway meeting point (and because wings and rings was closed on sunday night). The draft beer selection is very good - domestic to craft. Choices of regular or tall (16 or 24oz). Tall Sam Summer Ale was $6. Tall Sam Nitro White Ale was $7. Plenty of TVs to put NBCSN on for hockey. Ordered a variety of food over two nights: extra crispy wings, buffalo chicken sandwich, fried chicken club, French onion soup/ciabatta sandwich, cheeseburger. Overall, the food execution on these dishes was below par. The wings were actually quite good with a thick blue cheese, but $7 for 5 and $13 for a dozen??? Pretty expensive. The buffalo chicken came out dry with no sauce on it, basically a slight pink color from being dipped in a small amount of sauce at some point, but at $9, small 4 oz. breast and no sauce; the fried chicken club appeared to be a processed chicken breast, very flat and round, not looking like a real breast, there was 1 thin, droopy bacon slice, with a piece of lettuce; the French Onion soup tasted completely like salt, I assume its a processed soup and not homemade. For 2 tall Summer Ales and a sandwich, bill was $21. For 2 sandwiches and 5 tall beers (2 Nitro Ales/3 Summer Ales), bill was $50. So, in summary, the food is below average for what they are charging for it ($9 is the lowest price sandwich). The beer selection is quite good with decent pricing for 24 oz. drafts.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Barleycorn's is a nice Gathering Place but rather loud on the inside. Barleycorns is a nice gathering place but rather loud on the inside. Nice outdoor patio seating. They are rather pricey for bar food, and change there menu alot.

Date of visit: February 2016