“Really REAL Mexican ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Southpointe Business Park
Description: Southpointe Business Park
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have never been disappointed with the food or service here. Right off Route 79 between Pittsburgh and Washington PA!

There are newer reviews for Los Chiludos

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very good Mexican food. good portions, seems like a family business to me. every year at end of school year I get an order to go for my wife's entire AP class and they always have it ready with no mistakes.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Well what can I say, about 4 years ago I ate there... I was around 43 years old and I can honestly say it was my first Mexican restaurant experience other than taco bell....LOL.
Let me tell you, we go there about once a month since then. I always get the Beef Chimichanga. That thing is so good and its huge.. My wife gets all sorts of other stuff and she says its good too. AAAAA+++++ place.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This was a great little find! Great Mexican food. I had tostados for the first time, and loved them. They were willing to work with me for gluten free options. I followed another review and got the smoked salsa. You have to pay for it but it comes with a decent amount. It's black and very different. It's got a really unique flavor that grows on you. I loved it. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Stopped in at this quaint little restaurant and were surprised at the great food which we ordered. If you like south of the border taste, definitely give this restaurant at go! You won't be sorry.

Been to Los Chiludos? Share your experiences!