“Great Valentine Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Just had dinner with my Valentine at Nino's Dolce Vita. As always, a fantastic meal. Crab and Lobster Ravioli and Cappelini d'Angelo were delicious and the Tiramisu was the best we have ever had! There is no better Italian restaurant than Dolce Vita!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Food was good. I had the eggplant rotini. The restaurant was crowded and we couldn't hear each other so went another place for dessert.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We did not only have a really good time, the food, everything we ordered was fantastic (believe me... I tried from everyone!) Nino, the owner is really nice and charismatic.
I certainly enjoyed my dinner there

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Sometimes the main entrees are ok. But the deserts bring on a strong finish. Lots of cream to accompany the deserts of choice. Save room!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I had the most amazing dinner with friends last night at this lovely restaurant! The owner made sure my chicken cacciatore was gluten feee. It was the best I’ve ever had! He came around several times to check on us and make sure everything was good. I would highly recommend trying this quaint restaurant with amazing food!