“Girls Night Out”

Ranked #16 of 118 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We ended up coming here the other night because our first choice booked solid with reservations. This was a winner!! Our server was super nice and very friendly. She offered suggestions that were helpful. We ordered and food was out in good timing; hot and very fresh. I think it was the owner who brought out our meals. Said they changed the chicken parmesan recipe- baked, not fried.. I thought it was wonderful. Still has that crispy bite to it. They then played a trivia game that was hosted- also a lot of fun. I will return for sure one day.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Good food .... nice atmosphere ... Bar guy a bit arrogant .Nice deck for the sunny summer weather . Usually busy but everyone gets waited on in a timely manner ..

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Just had date night at Flinchys. It was so yummy. I had a scallop pasta and my husband had the filet hot rock. Both meals very good. We will definitely be back to this place. I highly recommended making reservations as it is a small restaurant.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Filet Mignon melts in your mouth! An extremely nice cut of meat, resonates a smoky flavor. Sautéed mushrooms def not the norm but the taste is so deep. Perfect French Fries! Caesar salad looked a little disappointing from the small size, however, it was well worth it becuz there were hunks of delicious hard parmesan hidden under the lettuce. it tasted like each leaf of lettuce was drenched in a thick tasty dressing! lobster bisque yummo!!
a 10!!!!
TYFlinchy’s!!!
be back!!!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I had the Filet of Beef with Figs and Gorgonzola. Excellent. The vegetable medley was perfectly cooked. Ceasar Salad was good.