“Always Good”

Giuseppe's Brothers Pizza
Ranked #39 of 119 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Description: Giuseppe's Brothers Pizza Provides Pizza, Subs and Stromboli to the Camp Hill, PA Area.
Reviewed 20 June 2018

You would never know how good the food is from the outside. This place is authentic Italian for pizza and other dishes. This probably my third visit and I felt I needed to do a write up this time. We ordered food for pick up, pizza, sandwiches and a few other items. Everything tasted delicious as always.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

This is a solid pizza restaurant that never disappoints. It has a typical menu of pizza restaurants with subs, strombolis, etc.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Best food. Great rolls. Won't be disappointed. Pizza is really good. It's our favorite local spot for lunch or dinner

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Overall, this has consistently been a great place for both eating in and taking food out. It is a casual dining area and has homemade sauce, homemade bread and homemade pizza. My most favorite food is baked ziti but other foods I have tried are also great. Their steak sandwiches and pizza are fantastic. They also have salads. It has table service for eating in and will nicely pack food to go. Portions of ziti are somewhat large, so you might want to share it or take some home.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

I haven't been here in years, so decided to order a cheesesteak sub for lunch while in the area. Service was prompt and my take out order was ready when promised. The only disappointment was when I unwrapped it after getting back to the office. Lots of homemade roll, with skimpy steak and cheese, and really not much flavor. Next time I'll try the pizza...