“Never Disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018

One of the best in the area! Food, Drink, Service, all are excellent. We visit this location at least once per month. We have enjoyed the “Perfect Paring “events. We are looking forward to 2018 paring event with friends.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Baked encrusted cod was superb. Great service and sides, nice drink selections. Were doing a brisk but relaxed business for a Sunday evening in winter.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Everyone in our group had food they enjoyed and we had baggies to take home to continue the enjoyment. The crab soup was outstanding!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My all time favorite restaurant.. Quality of food and service are outstanding. Managers are always checking with customers to make sure they are pleased. We are never disappointed when we visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Everything you want out of a restaurant. Delicious food, great service, immaculate dining room! They are now open for lunch which is great for my wife and I because we eat our big meal early. I had the Crab Crusted Cod that was absolutely delicious! Equally great was my wife's Salmon. Our server was great, accommodating my request for low salt. This was the best dining experience I had in Central Pa. in a long time! Will go back soon!