“Outstanding!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017

My all time favorite restaurant.. Quality of food and service are outstanding. Managers are always checking with customers to make sure they are pleased. We are never disappointed when we visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Everything you want out of a restaurant. Delicious food, great service, immaculate dining room! They are now open for lunch which is great for my wife and I because we eat our big meal early. I had the Crab Crusted Cod that was absolutely delicious! Equally great was my wife's Salmon. Our server was great, accommodating my request for low salt. This was the best dining experience I had in Central Pa. in a long time! Will go back soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The coconut shrimp and Cesar Salad is my favorite! This is special Lunch with my friends. The steak with potatoes and beans was another dish we all tried.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

My husband and I had a gift card here and decided to try it out. I would've been disappointed had I actually spent our money on our meals. But it was a free meal, so I can't complain. I'm glad we got to try it, but I don't think we'll be back. No problems with service or our meals, just nothing that stood out to us. I had the salmon with pesto, broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes (a little too garlicky for my taste). My husband had the bang bang shrimp tacos. For dessert I was excited for the pumpkin crème brulee, but found it wasn't really all that tasty. We found it to be just average.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I had the salmon with broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes. The food was great but I am DEEPLY disappointed that the restaurant no longer serves their coleslaw. The Jamaican coconut cream pie is awesome too!