“Love it!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I had the salmon with broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes. The food was great but I am DEEPLY disappointed that the restaurant no longer serves their coleslaw. The Jamaican coconut cream pie is awesome too!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very nice, good food, but nothing exciting or different since it is a chain restaurant and you know what to expect. . Casual, nice bar, free parking. Very good, not great!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Superior food, fun drinks, great staff! Consistently excellent food. Calamari is special, Tuna prepared perfectly and great desserts. The "Mule" is simply a wonderful cocktail, Bonefish style.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We went with another couple, both my husband and I ordered the Salmon, it was excellent. Service was good and the Manager even stopped by to ask about our meals.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Something for everyone, whether you love seafood or not! Prices are reasonable, food is excellent. I love my AARP discount, too