“The wait staff is very knowledgeable about the food preparation.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Superior food, fun drinks, great staff! Consistently excellent food. Calamari is special, Tuna prepared perfectly and great desserts. The "Mule" is simply a wonderful cocktail, Bonefish style.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We went with another couple, both my husband and I ordered the Salmon, it was excellent. Service was good and the Manager even stopped by to ask about our meals.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Something for everyone, whether you love seafood or not! Prices are reasonable, food is excellent. I love my AARP discount, too

Reviewed 19 September 2017

First time here for lunch. Been here for dinner before and it was great then as well. I'm a big fish and chips fan and this serving was large and outstanding. Breading is exceptionally light and the fish was really good. Fries were good but average. A hearty portion for lunch. And the creme brulee dessert was terrific!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We have been eating at Bonefish for a long time. We do not have one close so when on vacation we seek them out. The food is consistently good. But the last to visits we found mistakes on our bill. My wife order fish. She forgot to say that she wanted the small portion. So when we saw our waitress we asked what size she was getting. Large. So she said that she thought she had time to change it. We also asked about the AARP discount, which she did not know about. She did manage to change the portion, but we were charged for both and did not get a discount. She placed the blame on the manager for not taking it off. We also overheard her blaming a mistake at the next table on someone else. I am hoping that this is not a new trend.