“Fantastically fresh falafel!!!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

While traveling north on 15 we stopped here for lunch, what a pleasant surprise. The Lebanese food was outstanding. My husband had the falafel and I had the fattoush salad, both were excellent. We also had an order of stuffed grapes leaves. They were brought to the table warm and were the best I've ever had. The waiter was great, the restaurant was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. There is ample street parking and a parking lot around the corner.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Ordered the Sanbusik pastries filled with ground beef, onions, and pine nuts - - great starter dish. Followed that with their generous plate of perfectly cooked and scrumptious lamb kebabs served over rice pilaf with vegetables. I happily waddled away from this establishment - - enjoyed everything. Service was very good too. Parking out front is tight but more spaces are located in rear of restaurant. Belly dancing Friday and Saturday night.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped by while traveling on I-81 through the area. Delicious food and s large selection of vegetarian options. We had a custom mezza platter. Baba ganoush was superb.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We tried some of everything and the Appetizers as the Entre were superb. The Meats were cook to perfection and the spices was like an explosion in my mouth. Best food I had in Camp Hill.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Great service and authentic Lebanese meal. Had the lamb wrap and would recommend along with the Turkish coffee.