“Great Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Butler
Pittsburgh
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I booked our room over the phone a week prior to our arrival date. It was at 3:00 in the morning however someone was there and didn't seem to mind that we called at the time. He was very helpful and made me feel like he wanted to make sure I got what I wanted. When I got there the next week, I found that it was the same clerk, Nick, that I had talked to on the phone. He was just as polite and he gave me the impression that he wasn't there just to do a job. We got into our room without problem and found the accommodations very nice. They had a great breakfast in the morning and check-out was quick and efficient. If I'm in the area I will definitely go here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Mechanicsville, Virginia
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Not bad for Butler - BUT - We had two adjoining rooms which was nice. Not all rooms have internet (284 and 286 could not pickup a signal). One night was really noisy as guests from the bar continued their party in the hallway. TV reception was good in one room and bad in the other. Breakfast was good. Probably a good place for a wedding reception, but not if you are not part of the party.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Steelers21
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We checked into this hotel for an event over the weekend. The front desk staff was very helpful. The room was clean. However, the furnishings are very dated. We dined in the restaurant and I can honestly say that we will never dine there again. The service was horrid and the food was mediocre at best. Some of the entrees we ordered never arrived until others in our party were finished.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Akron OH
Reviewed 29 September 2011

I have to stop in Butler every so often when I meet up with some clients in town. It's always a pleasure to have Steve check me in and shows me the quickest way to my room. The housekeeping staff also seem to work hard here to make sure the room looks great. Also be sure to stop into the bar, they have some good sandwiches there.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Equinunk, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 September 2011

I travel to Butler, PA every week and have the choice of staying in any hotel, and I choose to come to the Days Inn - Conference Center... mostly because they take the time to know their guests and make them feel welcome. They accommodate everyone fairly, with a professional manner, and will address any concern you may have. Recently, they have opened a new breakfast area, which is bright and cheery, offering excelling home-made muffins, cookies, fresh hot chaffing trays of eggs, potatoes, sausage and gravy, biscuits, plus all the toast, bagels, yogurts, and coffee and tea you could want. Their in-house restaurant is also very convenient and serves nice meals. They host entertainment and have a bar/lounge for relaxing. My rooms have ALWAYS been neat and clean. They offer complimentary extras, like if I forgot an item, I call the front desk, and the staff will run it down to me. A major reason I stay, I work in my room, and need internet connectivity, and theirs is excellent. Additional perks are the fabulous gazebo/patio courtyard, plus the southern courtyard with the bbq's and picnic tables, the indoor pool, exercise room and the almighty on-site laundry. Get a kitchen suite, I usually do, and they are excellent for anyone needing to follow special diets or just to have the luxury and convenience of in-room eating. I like the Butler Days Inn. I recommend it to any traveler.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Butler
2.3 km away
22.6 km away
Pittsburgh Marriott North
Pittsburgh Marriott North
#6 of 15 in Cranberry Township

Been to Days Inn Butler Conference Center? Share your experiences!