Super 8 Butler
Comfort Inn & Suites(Butler)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$146
US$120
US$125
US$119
WoodSpring Suites Signature Pittsburgh Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$73
US$136
US$130
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We have stayed at super 8's before. They have been ok. This one... not good. Check in. The girl was more interested in tv than checking us in. The room was old but ok. However, very noisey. You can hear the next rooms. Outside noises. The hall reeked of people smoking pot. Went down for breakfast at 8 am. There was none. No cereal, rolls, fruit,.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I would stay there if I needed to crash for one night it would be ok. Good value for money. Just keep room expectations low. Staff was great. Needs update and some new mattresses and linens.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2017

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. We went to the nearby drive-in and didn't want to make the hour drive home afterward. We chose the cheapest hotel because we knew we wouldn't be spending much time there. I made our reservation online and booked a room with a queen size bed, however we were given a room with two double beds. We were on the non-smoking floor, but our room smelled like cigarette smoke and there were burn holes in the blankets. The bathroom wasn't very nice either. But, the thing that was most disgusting was the carpet. I couldn't even walk on it without shoes on. The feel of it was absolutely disgusting!!! -- I stepped out of bed and instantly cringed...it was super gross and felt like it had never been cleaned. On a brighter note, the desk clerk was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rachel R
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The hotel is very old and not updated. The maintenance is lacking and rooms need to be painted. When the noise from the construction and oil workers does not wake you, the highway traffic interrupts your sleep.
The rowdy customers the night I stayed knocked a light off the wall down the stairs and broke a piece of the railing off. Outside the doors are not kept up with trash and cigarette butts on the ground around the ashtrays.
The staff did not clean the rooms to what I felt was sanitary.
The front desk had employees off duty and construction workers hanging around.

Over all experience is not what I am used to from a Wyndham hotel chain.

Room Tip: Not worth the stay and much better places in town.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We went from Long Island, NY to Pittsburgh, Pa in one day & home the next....almost 1,000 miles. We've been to many Super 8 motels which are mostly good & dependable, but this one was not our best experience. The water in the sink drained really slow, and the toilet also. I flushed the toilet 5 times to try to get it clean again, but never could. The water went almost to overflowing. Everything else was O.K., except there wasn't much of a 'breakfast,' so we went out to a restaurant for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family