“Take out”

Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in Bryn Mawr
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Take out. Rainbow rolls, spicy tuna rolls, salmon sashimi. Excellent service. Rolls were perfectly made. Salmon sashimi tasted like butter!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

We liked this place a lot. Nice servers and good prices. They had brown rice available and the soy sauce was gluten free. If you stay on a certain part of the menu you can eat really cheap! We'll be back

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Our daughter told us about this place. It is located on a strip on Lancaster Avenue that has a number of restaurants. It's a BYOB, too. The food was delicious and the portions were fine for the price. They were also able to accommodate my gluten allergy. The prices were a bit less than what we normally pay, so you can be sure we'll be back again.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I have lived in Bryn Mawr for more than 10 years. I have seen many restaurants in main line not been very consistent in their service and the quality of food. Sushi land is one of my favorite restaurants in main line. It has been consistently great for 10 years and has very friendly staff and owner. The price is reasonable. My favorite is spicy sashimi salad and pink lady.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Love hitting Sushi Land with my 2 teenage boys. Great prices and awesome quality. If you order correctly, you can feed 3 for about $50 all in. Bring a couple bottles of beer too, its a BYOB!