“Comfort, Quality, Great Food!”
Review of Pho Street

Pho Street
Ranked #15 of 77 Restaurants in Bryn Mawr
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I've been to Pho Street many times with friends and family, for lunch and dinner. For me, there is nothing so comforting as a bowl of soup of any kind. The pho noodle soup bowls are very generous and can be had with different broths and meat combinations of various beef additions or seafood. Don't stop at the soup though, the large menu also offers such choices as marinated grilled pork or grilled shrimp dishes with rice or rice noodles in or out of soup and are very flavorful and filling as well.

Pho Street also fills the bill for comfort and quality. One can bring children here for dinner without worrying about, a. the price, or b. the spilling of food on their very clean formica tables. Even the chopsticks, that are stored at the table, are individually wrapped.

So, if delicious is important to you, you've come to the right place!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Went for dinner for two. Just walked in and what a lucky choice. Delicious fresh food with lots of veggies. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I've been enjoying Vietnamese food since the 80s and Pho Street has an excellent, extensive menu, nice setting and delicious food. They have a wide range of the famous pho soups but also other delicious dishes like rice platters and my favorite, the bowl of meat, noodle and salad known as bun.
Service was fast and attentive and they have a nice, big room. I'll be back very soon for more.

1  Thank jazzyepi
Reviewed 13 July 2016

This Bryn Mawr restaurant, was, to me, an unknown until I was given take out from Pho Street. If the take out is anything like dining in house it is a 'must'.

I am sure there are various degrees of 'spice' as in 'HOT' which makes for interesting dining.

My take out was a surprise! A delicious broth. The noodles were fairly wide, not over cooked and worth the effort as the noodles, were long, to get into the mouth. Forget the chop sticks for this meal. It was a large soup spoon so as not to miss the broth.. Also, if you see something green (looks like a slice of green Bell pepper) in with the noodles, beef and shrimp Beware!! I popped one in my mouth and had a very hot, as in spicey , surprise. A little too hot for me however, the pepper infused a nice zing to the broth.
My friend had a much finer noodle again with shrimp, beef & (pork?)

My personal opinion is... Give Pho Street a try!

1  Thank Gowney
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

For a suburban pho eatery this is great. Way better than bamboo in Frazer but not as good as the places in the city. I'm used to having two size bowl selections and this place only has one. Someone noted how slow it was but it wasn't slow at all for my visit. Very friendly staff and very spacious dining area. The flavor a seemed like it was taken down a notch perhaps for the suburban palate. Only reason I didn't rank it higher was that something I ate wreaked havoc on my stomach....like serious total gut wrenching havoc. Still not sure what it was as everything tastes good and fresh so it's hard to say. May try it again...depending on how I feel tomorrow

Date of visit: May 2016