“4+ actually”

Antonella's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 77 Restaurants in Bryn Mawr
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I have been coming here ever since they opened which seems like almost twenty years ago. Their sandwiches for lunch are really good and fairly priced. I recommend their hoagies, pork and meatball sandwiches and the awesome chicken salad. Their pasta dishes, including the shrimp salad, chicken bow ties (a house specialty), and lasagna are all highly recommended. We also do take out for dinner here and my bride and I have also used them for catering countless times, both for lunch and dinner.

Ray is a cool co-owner with always a great attitude. There is a small dining area to eat-in which is usually packed at lunch time. One of my main go to places in the area for lunch and take out.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Best sandwiches around. Definitely one of the best stops in town. I highly recommend the eggplant parm. Service is always friendly.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

The signature of every sandwich is excellent bread/rolls. Pork and broccoli di rape (rabe= bitter greens in oil and garlic) delicious. Hoagies made with real Italian meats. Prepared foods to take home for lunch or dinner cooked/tastes like my grandmother's. Don't need to go to Philly to have good Italian food; come here.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Aside from having the best food around, these are the hardest working most accommodating people around. I was having an event that was postponed due to outside circumstances. Antonella's did all they can do to accommodate my event for another day. They went above and beyond to help in any way they can. It is just a tribute to them and their staff. There will never be a better group of people you will find anywhere that are as helpful, understanding and accommodating as Antonella's. This, along with absolutely great food and service makes them the best restaurant/caterer i've ever been associated with. Trust me, there isn't a better place out there.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Stopped in this place for lunch recently. It has some charm to it. It has a small seating area as well as a take-out option. I ordered some meatballs, and they were among the best I've ever had. My companion had some soup, which she said was good too. The prices seemed reasonable. I would eat there again if I was in the area.

Date of visit: December 2015