“Awesome Omlette”
Review of Apple Walnut

Apple Walnut
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Broomall
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast and lunch. Omelette combos are extraordinarily. Also recommend the Turkey Club that comes with homemade chips.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Pleasant waitstaff and incredibly delicious food. The restaurant itself is bright and clean.
It's a family favorite for breakfast. One member of our party ordered something with raising, unknowingly. The owner made her something else free of charge, even though it wasn't a kitchen mistake. They are able to accomdate small parties but also had no problem taking our party of 9 with only about a 10 min wait on a Sunday am. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We tried Apple Walnut cafe based on a friend's recommendation. We have been there several times now and really enjoy it. Breakfast on a weekend is very crowded but moves quickly. The restaurant serves delicious breakfasts covering all types of eggs and omelets, pancakes, waffles, etc. Everything is fresh, a diverse menu, friendly staff and we'll managed.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We had heard that this was a great place for breakfast or lunch and we were not disappointed. My wife had an omelet and I had GLUTEN FREE apple walnut French Toast. The food was very tasty indeed, and the French Toast reminded me of the French Toast I could eat in my pre-celiac days. The staff is wonderful and the service is prompt. We have found another great establishment in the area and we look forward to returning.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My friends and I always enjoy finding new places to have a bite to eat while enjoying our chats. Apple Walnut serves delicious food. I enjoy their club sandwich. Not only is this place quaint, the staff doesn't make a fuss when you have finished your meal and sitting back with that second cup of coffee. Highly recommend