“Friendly and tasty find”
Review of Apple Walnut

Apple Walnut
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Broomall
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We tried Apple Walnut cafe based on a friend's recommendation. We have been there several times now and really enjoy it. Breakfast on a weekend is very crowded but moves quickly. The restaurant serves delicious breakfasts covering all types of eggs and omelets, pancakes, waffles, etc. Everything is fresh, a diverse menu, friendly staff and we'll managed.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We had heard that this was a great place for breakfast or lunch and we were not disappointed. My wife had an omelet and I had GLUTEN FREE apple walnut French Toast. The food was very tasty indeed, and the French Toast reminded me of the French Toast I could eat in my pre-celiac days. The staff is wonderful and the service is prompt. We have found another great establishment in the area and we look forward to returning.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My friends and I always enjoy finding new places to have a bite to eat while enjoying our chats. Apple Walnut serves delicious food. I enjoy their club sandwich. Not only is this place quaint, the staff doesn't make a fuss when you have finished your meal and sitting back with that second cup of coffee. Highly recommend

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Apple Walnut is a great place for a very good breakfast or lunch (they close at 3PM). Fast and friendly. They have what they call "small plates" or little meals and you don't need to be under 10 years old to get a small bite.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

So friendly and the food is way too delicious!
Try the quiche. And the homemade bread is not good for my waistline. Yummy.