“Not super thrilled ”
Review of Apple Walnut

Apple Walnut
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Broomall
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I went here the other day for breakfast. They were packed on a weekday and I've heard many good things so I took that as a good sign.

Service was good. I ordered the cowboy wrap and it comes with home fries. It was average at best. No real flavor. I don't even think my home fries were cooked. I saw on Yelp someone else had a similar experience.

My wrap comes with eggs, bacon, cheese, onion, and green peppers. The onion and green peppers were sparse, but the real issue was they weren't even cooked it was like they were an after thought. The bacon was fatty too. I kid you not, I've had better bacon at Manhattan bagel.

I might try it again because the pound cake French toast peaked my interest, but I'm in no rush honestly.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We stumbled upon this place. It has been open since September but we never knew about it. The place is open for breakfast and lunch so be sure to check it out! I ordered the spinach crepes and my husband ordered the croquets. We shared a french onion soup. Fabulous food, clean place, great service! We plan to return!

Reviewed 20 November 2015

The Apple Walnut Cafe is fairly new to the neighborhood but has already found a devoted following. The food is traditional fare but with an upscale twist and done with a light hand. There are old-fashioned rich choices like a stack of pancakes but also egg white omelots and everything in between that's good for breakfast.

Even if it is lunchtime. At lunch on any day this place is packed with every table filled. Broomall has been waiting for something new and this bright new place with windows everywhere and the light streaming in is a bright and cheerful new light among Broomall's traditional offerings.

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Apple Walnut Cafe was packed when I arrived there for lunch yesterday. It's a cozy place, smells like fresh baked dessert! I had the chicken salad platter it was good. Included with the chicken salad was a cinnamon roll which was very good but to enjoy with the entree, I'd prefer a dinner roll saving the cinnamon roll for dessert.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

The atmosphere is modern , extremely clean. The food was absolutely incredible. They have gluten free options for bread. However all their hash browns , fries and other sides are not gluten free. My friend had the regular French toast and they said it was incredible.