“What the hell happened”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing Hwa
Reviewed 1 January 2017

I don't know what happened to this establishment. the Wife and I decided we wanted Sushi on NYE, and we have been here before and Enjoyed it, so we stopped in and took a Togo order home...

Long story short, between the poor visual presentation, the sushi was only 1/4 consumed as we felt the quality was so sub-par if we continued to eat it we would be sick... So $30 of sushi I wouldn't even feed to my dog.

Called to discuss and the girl on the phone was so rude I just hung up and chucked the food into the garbage.

If you're going to serve sub-par food, expect people to call and complain. Don't try to act like it is not your food...

We ordered, Spicy Tuna Roll - Nothing spicy about it and Tuna possibly bad. Spider Roll which was made with Shrimp, should be crab (Softshell). Even their Chinese menu has become so sub-par if they make it through 2017 serving garbage like this, I will be surprised.

The General Tso sauce was gooey you would have thought it sat for 5 days before use...

Wing Hwa, shape up or ship out. You're not the only game in town anymore.

2  Thank Gary U

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We were in the mood for sushi and decide to give it a try. They have a small sushi bar to sit at and some dining tables this place does mostly take out business. The sushi was good and the presentation was ok. Most importantly the taste was good.

1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Best Chinese in town. They are all amazing. They speed ordering on phones but the food is the best and they never make a mistake even on a huge order :)

1  Thank Luv2travel2014d
Reviewed 11 June 2016

I should have known moving to the boonies finding even average chinese food would be a challenge, but this place is disgusting. The Chinese food is under cooked, restaurant needs a good cleaning, and staff needs a lesson in manners.

Very pricey and soggy entrees, if you're a General tso Chicken fan like me, avoid, the sauce is just ketchup with some extra seasoning, which is not GTC.

My wife likes the Sushi, but after the horrible Chinese I would rather drive the 15 miles to Stroudsburg for Sushi.

Maybe the owners will read this and wake up, but I doubt it.

Prices are on par with a night out at Buca Di Peppo but the quality is more like McDonalds.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Excellent Chinese food and sushi. We order Chinese food but more often order sushi. We've been going for years and it;s one of our go to rests. Have always liked the sushi but they have a new chef and and sushi was outstanding and fish very fresh most recently. Hard to find a rest. with staying power in this area but this one has what it takes. Food and service are 5star but decor is a little lacking for in house dining. Since starting this review my mouth has started to water and I decided to go there tonight again. Enjoy