“Sushi”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing Hwa
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We were in the mood for sushi and decide to give it a try. They have a small sushi bar to sit at and some dining tables this place does mostly take out business. The sushi was good and the presentation was ok. Most importantly the taste was good.

1  Thank Kevin C

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Best Chinese in town. They are all amazing. They speed ordering on phones but the food is the best and they never make a mistake even on a huge order :)

1  Thank Luv2travel2014d
Reviewed 11 June 2016

I should have known moving to the boonies finding even average chinese food would be a challenge, but this place is disgusting. The Chinese food is under cooked, restaurant needs a good cleaning, and staff needs a lesson in manners.

Very pricey and soggy entrees, if you're a General tso Chicken fan like me, avoid, the sauce is just ketchup with some extra seasoning, which is not GTC.

My wife likes the Sushi, but after the horrible Chinese I would rather drive the 15 miles to Stroudsburg for Sushi.

Maybe the owners will read this and wake up, but I doubt it.

Prices are on par with a night out at Buca Di Peppo but the quality is more like McDonalds.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Excellent Chinese food and sushi. We order Chinese food but more often order sushi. We've been going for years and it;s one of our go to rests. Have always liked the sushi but they have a new chef and and sushi was outstanding and fish very fresh most recently. Hard to find a rest. with staying power in this area but this one has what it takes. Food and service are 5star but decor is a little lacking for in house dining. Since starting this review my mouth has started to water and I decided to go there tonight again. Enjoy

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Most Chinese places are cheaping out on the little things that make Chinese food worth having. Not so with Wing Hwa; Their food evokes memories of the great Chinese food I had as a kid. In their fried rice; they put a a generous sprinkling of fresh bean sprouts. The rice has flavor!, not just tons of soy sauce! Their egg rolls are yummy and crisp, not greasy and flavorless. The soups are delightfully complex and NOT the standard junk you get at most other Chinese places now. I love this place! I hope the food remains as good as it is now. I recommend it to anyone who wants old-time Chinese food. They carefully packed our take-out order, nothing was overlooked. Culinary professionals and a pleasure to give my business to. They also have a fantastic Sushi bar. I enjoyed the Eel Sushi, Tuna Sushi. Very fresh and yummy!

1  Thank Kim F