Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
RodewayUS$85
PricelineUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
HurbUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2019

We were in the area for a family wedding. We have a small dog who has medical problems and is costly to board with our vet. So we often bring our dog with us when traveling on short overnight trips. Hence, we always need to find a motel that will allow a dog for free or minimal cost; sure, some "finer" motels allow a dog to stay, but for practically the same added cost as the cost of the room.

The Rodeway Inn is a tired motel on the outside. But our room was nicely remodeled and very pleasant. The mattress offered a very good night sleep and the room was fairly well soundproofed. Our room overlooked the access ramp to the PA Turnpike, so traffic was constant, but the room was surprisingly quiet. And we needed the toll road to get to the wedding across the river in NJ, so the location was great.

The desk staff we found to be helpful and friendly. Did not go to breakfast so cannot verify/validate other reviewers comments. But again, our interaction with the desk staff was fine.

The motel would not be our first choice if we were not traveling without our dog, but the charge for the dog was reasonable and appreciated, and when added to the cost of the room, did not break our budget.

Overall adequate stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2018

Management is rude and they don't want to be bothered. Obviously no hospitality industry training. Housekeeping accidentally removed something from my room , yet the slob sitting at the front desk chose to argue with me like I was the one at fault. Never got an apology for his behavior. Hallways always smell of cigarettes. Towels are changed in the room yet the bed is never made.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gregory W
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I arrive late to find these discrepancies in the room as soon as I walk in... The housekeepers are clearly not detailed... It was advertised that a continental breakfast was served, though only a coffee pot was in the lobby, as for the room though... Condoms from a last stay, molded shower curtains, an outlet that doesn't work in the bathroom, stained sheet ... No one was at the desk to complain to and in the morning went I went to tell someone they said I should have said something... Really... I need money back or a stay for free at a better hotel..

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Julios D
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Although they are remodeling their rooms they are barely acceptable. Staff is less than friendly. No extras like FREE breakfast or pool. Room we had was remodeled but tiny. I would recommend Motel 6 over this place any day!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank leepA2079UQ
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Upon arrival the carpet was not vacuumed the one side of the bed, the furniture and room were heavily worn, the shower wasn't clean and had pubic hair on the wall, the curtain was damaged. Also I told the desk staff in the morning about how the shower and carpet were not entirely cleaned and when I returned in the evening none of my concerns were addressed and there was a dirty towel left in front of the tv on the dresser. Lastly, the entire place looked like it was in need of restoration. Now, the bed was clean and comfortable and desk staff was friendly.

Date of stay: March 2018