“Started off rough but worth the wait”

El Paso Mexican Grill
Ranked #39 of 63 Restaurants in Bridgeville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We went to the El Paso over in the South Hills to try the place out. We waited over an hour for a seat outside. People outside camped out until the sun ☀️ went down.

We were tempted to leave because the wait wasn't worth it. We had finally got called. I ordered tacos and the Mexican rice .

The food was very good. Next time we will get the first table available. The service was prompt. Then agin we ate at 815 PM when nobody was left. We will try it again.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Our family of 4 went here for dinner & the food was bland and disgusting. I mentioned the place recently to a friend who dines out often and she also thought the food was gross. We decided after our first time we'd never go back.

1  Thank TravelSheila
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Served fast and hot! Some of the servers are difficult to understand but, are good at their jobs. A few dishes are a bit bland and the last time my husband went, he got sick. We're hoping it wasn't from something under cooked. The margarita's are large and tasty. It would be a little nicer and classier if they expanded a bit and maybe didn't rush through cooking a meal.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Best Mexican food in the area. Very reasonable prices. Service is very fast. Portions are good. Friendly staff. Great for a good, quick, reasonable dinner.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I'll not be going back... I did live in SoCal for a while and I know I expect more from Mexican restaurants than most, but there are many I can go to eat without being really bothered. They didn't even seem to understand the concept of a quesadilla (most basic of foods). The margarita wasn't very good either. Very disappointed in the menu and the food that we got.

1  Thank KatKealy