“Another PERFECT pizza... special sweet tomato sauce and pepperoni”

Franzone's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Since 1955, Franzones has been a family owned business. We offer quality products which include fresh dough made daily & the freshest products available. Be sure to try our sandwiches, pizzas, stromboli, hot platters, appetizers, salads & much more. With 2 locations to serve you, Bridgeport (501 DeKalb Pike) and Plymouth Meeting (1940 Main St, just behind the TD Bank) we can offer you the great food you deserve! Our Plymouth location has a full service bar and both our locations offer take-Out Beer. Our goal - Total customer satisfaction
Reviewed 12 January 2017

This is hands down our favorite pizza. It is unique with it's sweet tomato sauce which contrasts perfectly with the spicy pepperoni. The crust is crispy and perfect with the sauce. It's a real locals place, with plenty of room. Service is classic and friendly. You can buy their sauce to take home, which goes great with any kind of pasta. They have a varied menu, but we always order the pizza. We dine in to get optimum flavor.

We will be back as soon as possible!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

What can I say, I grew up on Franzones pizza. Delicious pie with sauce above the cheese. Sweet and delicious tomato sauce with rings of mozzarella cheese amongst the thin crust. It is dated, but do not let it turn you away, its a timeless classic! Locals go here for great reason.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016

If you pay for takeout by credit card, check your statement. I picked up two large pizzas and the receipt was for $27. When I checked my credit card statement I was charged $33. someone there put an additional $6 on my receipt (tip??). it was a take out order. their pizza is pretty good, but I wont go back and get ripped off again.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I have had this pizza many, many times and each time it is great! The sauce is a bit sweeter and the crust is thin. A nice change! A local favorite for sure!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 11 July 2016

We order from this place a lot at work. They are never consistent. Today we ordered a pizza that arrived semi cold--- and the pie was not a circle so instead of putting into a med. box they pushed it into a small then the slices were folded over and the pie looked like someone used it as a football. So we called and the owner is a LOSER. I will never, ever order a pizza from him again. He is ignorant---- so rude and so ignorant if you heard how he spoke you'd never order from him either. i guess bec his pizza is well liked that gives him the authority to talk to people who have spent a lot of money in his shop over the years. Sad to say he lost my business and our company business.

Date of visit: July 2016