All reviews sam adams front desk lehigh valley meeting room breakfast buffet hotel restaurant brewhouse wedding allentown lounge ballroom
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I checked in on Sunday and almost went straight to the Sam Adams Bar in the lobby. After having such a great experience the first time, I’ve gone back every night and gotten close to Gregg, Hillary, Jami and Will who have all been amazing. The food is great too! Recommend to everyone.

Stayed: April 2018
Denise M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Hey Titus,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review. Our team is second to none and I will certainly pass along your praise.

We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

By this title I mean usually hotel bars are generally an overpriced underwhelming affair. This place has a bar staff that just seem completely out of place in a hotel. Every single one of the bar staff I met were wonderful, personable, and absurdly attentive. It took one visit before Hillary had my drink ready for me when I was sitting down. I actually made a point of remembering names, as they genuinely engaged in real conversations. Not the glazed eyed, "how are you doing, do you know what you'd like to drink." Jamey, Will, and Greg were also wonderful, and got me to start choosing to stay in the hotel to eat, over exploring the local fare. Really blown away by the service, and the food is great too. The only real downside is that restaurants back home seem a little dimmer.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hi there,

Wow what a great review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Our team is certainly the best around and I will be sure to pass along your praise!

We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Attended a conference on April 11th. Great staff managing the event
Gloria Flowers from the F & B group was extremely helpful to me.
I needed a couple items and she also familiarized me with the hotel.

Thanks Gloria !!
Marty Boland
GAF Corporation

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Denise M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi Marty,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us here at The Center. Gloria is one of our many rock stars. I will certainly pass along your praise.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Family Easter Brunch at hotel was excellent, lots of choices, good quality, made to order waffles and omelette, festive, excellent service, friendly staff from the moment entering the door of hotel... will definitely recommend to others and come again in the future!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Maria C
Denise M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Greetings Maria C,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with us.

I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your family brunch. I must say your grandson is the cutest little boy in the world.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I was there during the day for a conference, and I did not have a hotel room. I am a pumping mother, and I asked if there was a private area or bathroom with an outlet that I could use. The woman at the front desk (I don't know her name) without hesitating gave me a key card to an empty hotel room. Let me tell you, I've had to pump/nurse in some pretty creative and less than desirable places. Having a private, clean, and quiet room knowing that I would not be interrupted or judged was incredible. I arrived there the next day with the key card waiting for me at the front desk, handed to me with a smile. To the staff at the Holiday Inn in Breiningsville, thank you so much for your warm smile and accommodation to me.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Denise M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Greetings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience here at The Center at Holiday Inn.

We take great pride in serving our guests. I am so happy we were able to make your time with us comfortable. I will certainly pass along your praise.

We hope to see you again soon.