All reviews sam adams front desk lehigh valley meeting room breakfast buffet hotel restaurant yogurt brewhouse wedding allentown banquet lounge ballroom
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Attended a conference on April 11th. Great staff managing the event
Gloria Flowers from the F & B group was extremely helpful to me.
I needed a couple items and she also familiarized me with the hotel.

Thanks Gloria !!
Marty Boland
GAF Corporation

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Denise M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi Marty,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us here at The Center. Gloria is one of our many rock stars. I will certainly pass along your praise.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Family Easter Brunch at hotel was excellent, lots of choices, good quality, made to order waffles and omelette, festive, excellent service, friendly staff from the moment entering the door of hotel... will definitely recommend to others and come again in the future!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Maria C
Denise M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Greetings Maria C,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with us.

I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your family brunch. I must say your grandson is the cutest little boy in the world.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I was there during the day for a conference, and I did not have a hotel room. I am a pumping mother, and I asked if there was a private area or bathroom with an outlet that I could use. The woman at the front desk (I don't know her name) without hesitating gave me a key card to an empty hotel room. Let me tell you, I've had to pump/nurse in some pretty creative and less than desirable places. Having a private, clean, and quiet room knowing that I would not be interrupted or judged was incredible. I arrived there the next day with the key card waiting for me at the front desk, handed to me with a smile. To the staff at the Holiday Inn in Breiningsville, thank you so much for your warm smile and accommodation to me.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Denise M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Greetings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience here at The Center at Holiday Inn.

We take great pride in serving our guests. I am so happy we were able to make your time with us comfortable. I will certainly pass along your praise.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Platinum member stayed overnite last nite w/my Son w/Special Needs..Employee Sarah Phelps friendly, efficient, compassionate and engaged so nicely w/Josh..she gets an “11” on a 1–10..
David and Josh Silverman

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank David S

Greetings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us here at The Center at Holiday Inn.

I am so happy that you had a chance to interact with Sarah. She's great and I will pass along your high praise. We hope you and Josh enjoyed the games!

Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

What is the last thing that is ever thought about when planning an event? Food...No, Decorations....No.....Audio Visual needs YES! That is where Jason Blose steps in doesn't know the word NO. He along with Ed Yakimowicz, Matthew Baysinger and Megan Petruska are the ones that make sure order your equipment needs such as screens, audio and data projectors so that your power point presentation can be seen and you as the presenter heard! As such all last minute set ups are handled by Jason Blose - he is always ready to please and never says NO. We should have more folks like the staff at the CENTER - take note and say HI to Jason when you see him - he's the one ready to solve any issue you may through at him! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Denise M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Wow!

What an incredible review. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

We pride ourselves with the efforts of our team and we are very thankful that you are acknowledging the hard work of our banquets team and especially Jason! He is a true unsung hero and most of his work does go unnoticed which is a great thing because that means your event is running smoothly. I will certainly pass along your high praise.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Warm regards,