All reviewsthe ownerfriendly ownerscoffee makercomfortable bednight's sleeppetmotelretrotvgentlemangroutconveniencetubturnpikeroutetruck
Reviewed 21 August 2008

If you want a reasonable price for a clean, friendly place, this is the motel for you. I found the room very clean, especially the bathroom. I got exactly what I wanted: a clean, safe, quiet room for the night. The management is very friendly and personable. I'll keep this place in mind for the next time.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2008

Date: July 12 & 13th, 2008
Reviewer: S.Ruth, Chesapeake, Va.

We spent two nights at this Motel on our way to and from a family reunion in Altoona.
This was a great place to get a good nights sleep and enjoy a little bit of "rural flare"! The price is right....this Motel gives you Value!
Immer Palacios, the Manager is a delightful and caring person!

S. Ruth

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2008

All we can say is GREAT things about this place. We found it on one of our many visits back to PA to visit the folks. It is super clean, friendly, and a throwback to th 60's. The manager of this place is AMAZING. Last night on our most recent trip back, we broke down right at the hotel in the parking lot as we pulled into it. He went out and looked at our car for us. The next morning he was right there to help us when we got up. He helped figure out our problem, drove us to get us what we needed, let us check out late and all with the simple goodness of his heart. It is nice to know there are such WONDERFUL people out there in this world that would help total strangers fix there car. We even called to tell him we made it home okay without what would have been a $500 tow bill. This place should be where everyone who stops in Breezewood should stay!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2008

We pass through Breezewood a few times a year traveling east to visit relatives. We've stayed in many places in Breezewood but I think we have now found our regular place. The Wiltshire is clean, quiet, and affordable. The Manager is friendly and helpful. We'll stay there next time through.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2007

I have to admit, I'm a bit of a hotel snob (typically only Marriott and Hilton properties). BUT, in an effort to save money, I booked this place after reading the reviews on tripadvisor (this being the only one in the area that had good reviews). They were all on the mark! It's a throw back to the 50's, with the out-of-date pictures, bedspread, baseboard heaters, bathroom tile and TV. BUT, the sheets were VERY crisp and clean, as were the towels in the bathroom. The gentleman that greeted me was very kind and accomodating (as was his little grandson).

I will definately stay again if I need to and recommend it to others. This motel was MUCH cleaner than Holiday Inn/Express' and Best Western's I have had to stay in! If you don't mind a little outside interstate noise and can sleep through it (which is hard for an insomniac, but I did!), then give the Wiltshire a chance.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple