“excellent in every aspect”
Review of Thai Orchids

Thai Orchids
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2018

We are visiting USA and looking for good Asian food.This restaurant surpassed anything I have tasted in Thai restaurants even in Asia. Having lived in the Far East most of my life , I miss the authentic taste of Asian food when abroad.It is usually watered down to fit the taste of the particular region. BUT Thai Orchids food was spicy without over doing it . Service was superb n prompt. Staff smiling friendly helpful and obliging. Double thumbs up guys!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Dinner with family at this great Thai restaurant in Blue Bell. The food is delicious and service is fast and friendly. The Tutti Fruity Duck was not overcooked or dry. The Dumplings were tasty. Great Thai restaurant if you're in the Western Suburbs - worth stopping by.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I had been going to this restaurant on and off for 2 years. Each time I went there I would tell the server that the green beans and carrots were too hard (uncooked), beef pieces very tough with veins (impossible to chew). The last time I went there was yesterday and the same thing happened. Seems like their standard of cooking can never change or improve, even after numerous and constant feedback from customers. The servers also have bad attitude. After I talked to my server about the food, the other server asked her what did I say? When she told her, the other talked something back in their Thai language, and she sounded very rude. This is what is called NO CLASS or Mom & Pop restaurant! I have made up my mind not to go there again, enough is enough!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Have been customers of Thai Orchid and sister restaurant Chiang Mai in Conshy since they opened. There seems to be a transition going on at least at Thai Orchid - all new staff. Food is still good but not as memorable as in the past. Crab cakes were mediocre on this visit; certainly no lump. Go for Panang Shrimp or salmon instead. Evil Jungle Princess and Chu Chee Duck always good choices.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Have been here twice, once just the gf and myself and once with family, so have had a chance to sample quite a few dishes (by sample, I mean stealing from others plates!). I can honestly say that everything I have tried has been very good. There was one stand-out dish, which was the Thai Basil. I know this a standard Thai menu item but they just nailed it! Service has been good both times and the pricing is where it should be i.e. $15-20 per plate. I will be going back.

Date of visit: May 2017