“Loved!”

The Farmers Daughter
Reserve with OpenTable
The Farmers Daughter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Price range: US$6 - US$55
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 202 - Dekalb Pike
Description: Nestled inside Normandy Farm Hotel, She's the culinary cornerstone of the historic property. Her plush décor coupled with raw reclaimed wooden farm tables gives a contemporary farm-chic feel to the plum-colored, cozy, candlelit new space. "the farmer's daughter" embodies "Modern Farm Cooking", a concept cultivated and embraced by our entire culinary team. At "the farmer's daughter", heirloom and locally sourced ingredients come alive on the plate. Using the seasonal harvest in the surrounding region, her plates are innovative with sumptuous, deep, pure flavors.
Reviewed 14 July 2018

First off, we ate outside on a beautiful summer evening. The grounds are just splendid.
We split many things: appetizers, side dishes, and sandwiches. I much prefer the bar food to the full menu food. I've had both and really enjoyed the bar food. The seafood bisque was amazing - and I don't eat cream soups! The brussel sprouts were cooked with bacon, raisins and nuts and just a taste thrill. We got the chicken salad sandwich with cranberries and pecans on a raisin bread. And to top it off sweet potato fries. Yum!! We can't wait to go back!! Great meal. And price was reasonable too. I'm a tough critic and would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

My colleagues and I recently hosted a conference at Normandy Farm. On our first night, our team lead had reserved the private wine room for our team's welcome dinner. What a wonderful and perfectly intimate spot for a small group! We had 12 people. The service was top notch and the farm-to-table cuisine was delicious. Drinks were wonderful. Where do I buy those amazing, large red wine glasses? If you are enjoying dinner here, I highly recommend the garlic scallop flatbread and the crab cake entree. And then there was dessert... I had the molten chocolate cake with a choice of filling? Of course, I picked nutella. Rich but not too heavy. I will be dreaming about this retreat until our company returns!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this place. We had our rehearsal dinner there. They went out of their way to make sure the night was wonderful for everyone

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I came to the Farmer's Daughter Restaurant last week with a few of my girlfriends and it was nothing short of amazing!! The new summer menu had everything that we could have imagined, plus more! I enjoyed the Fried Egg Toast and was blown away! It sounded so fresh and fun I had to try it and now I can't wait to go back to have it again!
The atmosphere was so great and the service was outstanding! This was our first time here, but certainly not the last!! Looking forward to a return visit...

Kelly C.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Lovely! I checked into Normandy Farm Hotel on a Thursday afternoon for a friend's wedding on Friday night. Another bridesmaid and I met on the outdoor terrace at the hotel restaurant for a drink after leaving our luggage in the room. They offered us a happy hour menu with small bites and cocktails. We ordered the green goddess hummus, a flatbread with blueberries and feta cheese, and two ginger beer margaritas. Very tasty! Live music started just as we finished our first drinks, so we decided to order a couple more. The space is very comfortable - there is a fire pit, cafe lights, an outdoor bar, and red rocking chairs. I wish I lived closer, I'd definitely make this my go-to spot for happy hour.