“Refreshing Chinese-Japanese ”

Ranked #15 of 56 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We went with friends for our 4th of July dinner. Service was friendly and accurate. The food was excellent. My wife had a manho chicken dish which I thought was delicious. I had three different sushis. All of them were fresh and tasty. Menu prices seem pretty reasonable. They have a full bar and broad menu. I will return.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We visit whenever we're in Blue Bell, this is a reasonable Chinese restaurant and you can normally walk in without a reservation. Quite popular and an extensive menu. The food is freshly cooked and tasty although the portions are huge! The wine list is small although not too bad.
Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Their gluten free Chinese food is excellent. I've eaten there many times and 100% of time it's been fine. In addition, it tastes excellent. The picture of the food on Tripadvisor is reflective of the quality of their food.

In addition, my Chinese colleagues always want to eat there (i.e., for regular, not gluten free Chinese) and they obviously like it too.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

When we lived in PA we would come to Lai Lai all the time. A really class act of a restaurant with excellent service and delicious food. While their menu is very plentiful I can't order anything but the Grand Manier Honey Walnut Shrimp! Yes, it is that fantastically delicious! We get to PA at least once a year for my husband's work picnic so try to fit in a dinner at Lai Lai. Wish I could take the restaurant to Summerville with me.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We eat here frequently and it is always a pleasure. The menu has great variety, Chinese, Japanese, Sushi. The service is excellent and we have always enjoyed the food. Nice wine list.
Note, even if the parking lot is packed, they have a huge banquet facility, so the dining room may not be filled.

3  Thank nautitraveler