1,464 results
All reviews amish view waffles amish farm adult section made to order eggs claw foot tub grand king plain and fancy farm new wing studio suite wet bar great room buggy ride omelet station lancaster county corn fields large shower
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Traveled from Florida to CT and had a family member refer this Inn to us. We would never spend the money we did on a hotel for one night but we needed one night of rest and relaxation before going back to work from a 2 week family packed vacation. Got a room with a whirl tub and a fireplace, had dinner next to the Inn and got a movie from the office to chill with. Breakfast was awesome and eggs cooked to order perfectly. Only down side is that we got into town at 5:00 on Sat. and not much was open on Sunday. Definitely will go during the week or make sure we are there for a full day on Sat. next time.

Room Tip: Found out there is a wing that did not allow kids. Normally, I love kids but I would go for this option if it was a busy time of year and it was only my husband and I staying there.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben R, Assistant General Manager at AmishView Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I’m thrilled to hear you were referred to us by a friend and that we didn’t disappoint. I’m glad you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet which is served every morning. Our breakfast team, led by Chef Barb does an excellent job! Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on a second visit!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We have tried other places but always come back to Amishview Inn. It is clean. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is outstanding. We highly recommend this place. Also, the view out of window was wonderful. We love this place.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben R, Guest Services Manager at AmishView Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience and I love the title of your review! I’m thrilled to hear you always have an enjoyable stay at our Inn. We greatly appreciate your recommendation. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you next time you’re in Lancaster!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

My husband and I stayed for new years eve it was great the food was good and the staff was awesome. The complementary breakfast is always good. The staff always willing to help and make your stay comfortable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben R, Assistant General Manager at AmishView Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! I’m so happy to hear we had the opportunity to host you over New Years. Chef Barb puts on quite a feast! I’m glad our staff was always willing to help and make your stay comfortable. Thanks for staying with us and hopefully we see you next New Year’s or sooner!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We have stayed here many times and it has always been a great pleasure! This time we had friends with us and we chose to stay in the larger 2 bedroom suite (room 309) and it was sensational and one that we will stay in again when there are 2 couples. The regular rooms are great too. Comfortable beds, beautiful furnishings, and a fabulous hot breakfast every morning is included. The staff can't do enough for you and are all very courteous and anxious to please. This is the only hotel we will ever stay at when visiting Lancaster and vicinity.

Room Tip: Always try to get a farm view room rather than the parking lot. It makes for an even better experience.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the review! I’m so happy to hear you have stayed with us many times and it has always been an enjoyable stay! Room 309, one of our two bedroom suites is the largest room in the entire hotel. I have nicknamed it our “Penthouse!” I’m glad you had the opportunity to enjoy this room first hand. We are truly honored to be the only hotel you stay at while you’re in Lancaster County and I promise we don’t take that for granted as we are always striving for ways to be better. Thanks for staying with us and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to Lancaster County!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Great Hotel with a great view. Breakfast was very good, Rooms were very comfortable. The pillows could have been better. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel. Close to all area activities. This was our fifth stay here.

Room Tip: Make sure your pillows are comfortable.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your review! We are so happy to have hosted you so many times! I’m thrilled to hear you had a great stay and would highly recommend our Inn. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on your sixth visit!