“Best Bakery EVER”

Bird in Hand Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Bird in Hand
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Anytime we are in Amish country, we stop at Bird in Hand Bakery. I always make sure I have quarters to feed the goats outside. Then I go in and we usually get the Molasses and Sugar Cookies. They melt in your mouth!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic bakery and breakfast items! Especially the apple fritters! Nice area upstairs to eat and outside on porch. Great place! My kids also enjoyed the farm animals outside. Highly recommend

Reviewed 21 August 2018

The Bird-in-Hand Bakery and Café is a must stop for any one visiting the area. The baked goods are top notch (there’s even a “mark down” rack for bargain shoppers! ), there are plenty of souvenir items to choose from, as well as books, snack items, Amish noodles, honey, jams and the like. Also clean bathrooms, (very important for any traveler!) and chickens and goats in the pen to make you smile. We make sure to stop in every time we are in the area. Don’t miss it!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I did not eat in the cafe, but did pick up a few baked goods. This is not an Amish shop. The baked goods are pretty average and on the expensive side. Wish I could find a good bake shop in the area.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This is a busy place. I ordered lunch and an ice tea. It’s fast pace. The food was good. Staff were nice They is plenty of seating upstairs Bakery had many items An ice cream area