“Whoopie heaven”

Bird In Hand Bake Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bird in Hand
Cuisines: American
Description: Family-owned & operated since 1972.
Description: Family-owned & operated since 1972.
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped here when our usual farm stand bake shop wasn’t open in all the rain. It is wonderful! The whoopie pies were just as good but a little more expensive. The pies and pastries are good as well. The kids loved feeding the goats. There is a little pretzel trailer outside which has great pretzels. Before leaving town we had the breakfast pretzel which my daughter and I shared. It was large and my daughter and I shared without problem. Very good. We will come here again when we are in the area

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We passed this bakery while on a wagon ride. The driver said that this bakery was really good so we decided after the tour to take a peek. But
It’s more than a bakery. They had cute little things to buy. Souvenirs were so cute and homemade. They had a lot of things to choose from. We took the blueberry pie and pecan pie. And lots of fresh bread and rolls. There’s a pretzel van right outside. We got a few and they were awesome.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Great place! My daughter loved the little petting zoo and playground. The goats are so friendly. Lots of great goodies for great prices!!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I attempted to visit Bird in Hand Bakery because I had heard about how wonderful everything was. My family and I drove up, but due to traffic we were running late. We arrived 7 minutes before closing time and the bakery closed early. The lady locked the door and said sorry, she was quite rude. The sign said the walk up window was open, but she refused to help us until after 5pm. I had heard all these wonderful things about the bakery and the area, however the young ladies working there seemed bothered I had driven 9 hours to see and taste the food. Worst Experience in PA while on vacation.

2  Thank southcarolinafam2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Got their late and their was not much to choose from. Bit did try their ice cream and it was ok. Will try going again, but earlier in the morning.

2  Thank lorrettah744