“Fantastic place to eat Asian fusion”
Review of Nectar

Nectar
Reserve with OpenTable
Nectar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Berwyn
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: SEPTA Berwyn and Daylesford Train Stations are 1-2 miles from the restaurant
Description: "Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon…" Dalai Lama.At Nectar, our love for cooking is deeply embedded in that belief.Nectar, a sensuous, sumptuous, savory experience, features the Asian-inspired-French-infused signature cuisine of star chef Patrick Feury.Nectar's eclectically creative menu offers the perfect amalgamation of classic French cooking with the freshest, finest, seasonal and sustainable ingredients. From wild Alaskan salmon to Arctic Char to grass-fed beef to free range poultry to locally grown, hand picked organic produce; Nectar is committed to selecting what is best for our patrons as well as our planet. Our dedication to quality is captured in our extensive collection of wines, craft beer and fresh nectar cocktails. We assiduously pair the varietal notes in our wines to consummately complement our aromatic dishes.Such attention to detail is also illustrated in Nectar's architectural combination of artistry and urban beauty. Designed by the New York-based David Rockwell Group, Nectar showcases a bi-level, stone structure with vaulted ceilings that give room to a towering 18-foot silk-screen Buddha. Resplendent in His robed repose, the Buddha's radiance is reflected in Nectar's impressive interior. The dining room's inviting ambiance of fiery orange glows and warm, lemon yellow and chocolate brown banquettes delivers a kindred spirit to Nectar's distinctive menu.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered Pad Thai and Drunken noodles for our anniversary dinner. The ambience was fantastic, our server made us feel very welcome and the valet service was top notch. Good place for celebrations and meetings- there is a separate banquet hall on the top floor for such events. Overall, the experience was fantastic! Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The decor and ambiance at Nectar are very inviting and the service is excellent and 5 star. Where the restaurant loses me is in menu selection. As a vegan I can almost akways count on an Asia Restaurant to have plenty of vegetable based menu items. Nectar is the exception. They don't even have brown rice. For that reason I would not return. My omnivore family rated the food as "alright" but potentially stroke inducing due to the salty taste of the dishes. One member had the lobster slider appetizer and said they tasted like they were missing something although he couldn't put his finger on it. I had wok tofu and I can say that it was "ok ". Nothing to rave about and no flavor explosion. "Ok" sums it up perfectly. I am thankful that entre was vegan.

Good spot for special occasions or date night given the decor and excellent service. A bit pricey. Worth a visit , a return, maybe not.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Nectar's food is always delicious, I have never been disappointed. The patio dining is lovely and the service is impeccable.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I love Nectar's ambiance and color scheme. I am not a sushi fan but have been advised by members of my family that it is very good ;)
The crispy calamari and edamame are great, the grilled filet and the short ribs are worth coming back for as is the crispy chicken. My all time favorite, the food that will ALWAYS make me happy is the nectar vegetable fried rice. I do use chopsticks (one tries to show some manners) but at home, my leftovers are eaten with a big spoon;)

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Food was very good and fast. Flavor was good and variety was unusual with something different for a flare.

Been to Nectar? Share your experiences!