“hidden Italian Gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Went to the restaurant for the first time on a recommendation from friends. The food was outstanding. We had a Boston bib salad with blueberry goat cheese and a special dressing - it was very good. Two in our group had the veal piccata which was excellent, tender tasty and served with a polenta that was made with goat's milk which for me was much tastier than regular polenta. I had the capellini with seafood was had a light marina on it that was very tasty. Another had the salmon special which was outstanding. Its small and doesn't look like much from the outside but I highly recommend the food.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Awesome dinner at Tiramisu in Berwyn. First Time there. Atmosphere very quaint. Meal from start to finish was perfect. Service was wonderful. I would certainly go back.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Started coming here a couple years ago, and the meals impress every time. The artichoke appetizer has a flavor that is very unique and we had to fight over them. The rack of lamb is absolutely decadent, with a flavorful crust that makes every bite mouth watering. The meat is very tender and juicy, not quite like any lamb I have had elsewhere. Don't forget to get a little extra polenta so you have some to take home - so rich and delicious. Almost sinful. Then dessert. We usually stick to my wife's favorite, the Roman Cheesecake, and it is like no typical cheesecake. Very moist and sitting in a delicious sauce, a great cap on a great meal. Can't wait for our next meal here!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We went to dinner with a friend and had a mixture of food, all of it well cooked and seasoned. We had a shared starter of grilled artichokes which were delicious, two of us had pasta, my friend always order linguine with clams and he had a large portion of clams in white wine sauce which he said were very good. My wife had the Veal chop special, a little worried it would be too much meat, but it was a perfect size with delicious vegetables served alongside, the chop was nicely seared and very tender. I had capelini with a veal sausage and tomato based sauce. Everything was perfectly seasoned and portions were well sized.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We found the food to be amazing, but the owner who waited on us was pushy and slightly disagreeable. We aren't comfortable going there any more.

2  Thank Babette023