“Great Place to Eat”
Review of Benezette Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Benezette
Benezette Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Benezette B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 October 2016

This is an old hotel, but they've remodeled it a few times and it's looking really good! Their food is good and prices are reasonable. It's a great place to eat and relax after a day watching the elk. I didn't stay the night so I can't say how the rooms are.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

After visiting the Elk Visitors Center (highly recommended) we stopped here for a quick lunch. Very very casual place, built to serve the crowds that come later in the season (Aug - Oct) when there can be long lines.

We had no wait, had the elk burgers and the garlic buffalo fries (which were disappointingly just fries with some sauce poured on them). Dessert pies were delicious, service was prompt and plentiful ~ price was decent.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank KGJM
Reviewed 10 November 2015

On 11/1/15 my family and I decided to take a 1.5 hr road trip to view Elk. We decided to eat at Benezett Hotel for the first (and last) time. Immediately, I went to restroom and found paper towel dispenser to be empty so I informed waitress. At end of dining, nearly one hour later, I went back into restroom and found dispenser still empty. I, again, informed same waitress and her response was that she didn't get around to it. At least she didn't make any excuses-I guess. My wife ordered 1/2 smoked chicken which had blood oozing out of it all over plate. I am aware smoked meat may appear under cooked, but I don't believe it should be oozing blood. My wife ordered a burger instead and she had a hard time eating it as it tasted bad. The fries were stale tasting with no flavor. We had two waitresses at various times checking on us rather than one to keep things straight. When we had a question about menu items they were not very informed, but made zero effort to find an answer for us. They just said they didn't know and kept looking at us. Our check was wrong not once but twice. We were either overcharged or had extra items added on. The third revision was correct. I spoke to manager about all of this and she apologized, but did not seem too concerned just saying it was a busy night. Place wasn't overly busy when we were there at supper time. Floor under table had old food from previous guests. I would not recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Stopped with the family on the motorcycles for an elk burger. Parked bikes in the lot for cars and bikes. Noticed a couple horses about 40 feet away tied to post and rail fence. We got to the entrance of restaurant and looked back and these horses went crazy and broke loose dragging the fence and almost wiping out bikes and some other patrons in parking lot. Local bar fly came out and retrieved horses. Half way done with the meal the bar flys sent the waitress over to lecture us on where to park bikes because it was all our fault they broke loose. Really!!! There were other bikes in the lot. I think these dirtbags were going to try and make us pay for the fence and any other damages. So watch your back at this place. I don't trust them.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Bob L
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

We stopped by here to eat after elk viewing. Waitress was friendly and did a good job waiting on us. We ordered one of the specials and a salad. Both were good. Did not take long to get our food. We were very pleased and would consider going back when in the area. We did not stay in the hotel, so I cannot comment on that part of this establishment. As far as the food goes, no complaints here.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benezette
17.5 km away
37 km away
Comfort Suites DuBois
Comfort Suites DuBois
#1 of 10 in DuBois

Been to Benezette Hotel? Share your experiences!