Benezette Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Benezette
See available hotels
The Royal Inn(Ridgway)
All reviewselk burgerpizzagreat foodsaladcheesetv
Reviewed 10 November 2015

On 11/1/15 my family and I decided to take a 1.5 hr road trip to view Elk. We decided to eat at Benezett Hotel for the first (and last) time. Immediately, I went to restroom and found paper towel dispenser to be empty so I informed waitress. At end of dining, nearly one hour later, I went back into restroom and found dispenser still empty. I, again, informed same waitress and her response was that she didn't get around to it. At least she didn't make any excuses-I guess. My wife ordered 1/2 smoked chicken which had blood oozing out of it all over plate. I am aware smoked meat may appear under cooked, but I don't believe it should be oozing blood. My wife ordered a burger instead and she had a hard time eating it as it tasted bad. The fries were stale tasting with no flavor. We had two waitresses at various times checking on us rather than one to keep things straight. When we had a question about menu items they were not very informed, but made zero effort to find an answer for us. They just said they didn't know and kept looking at us. Our check was wrong not once but twice. We were either overcharged or had extra items added on. The third revision was correct. I spoke to manager about all of this and she apologized, but did not seem too concerned just saying it was a busy night. Place wasn't overly busy when we were there at supper time. Floor under table had old food from previous guests. I would not recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Stopped with the family on the motorcycles for an elk burger. Parked bikes in the lot for cars and bikes. Noticed a couple horses about 40 feet away tied to post and rail fence. We got to the entrance of restaurant and looked back and these horses went crazy and broke loose dragging the fence and almost wiping out bikes and some other patrons in parking lot. Local bar fly came out and retrieved horses. Half way done with the meal the bar flys sent the waitress over to lecture us on where to park bikes because it was all our fault they broke loose. Really!!! There were other bikes in the lot. I think these dirtbags were going to try and make us pay for the fence and any other damages. So watch your back at this place. I don't trust them.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Bob L
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

We stopped by here to eat after elk viewing. Waitress was friendly and did a good job waiting on us. We ordered one of the specials and a salad. Both were good. Did not take long to get our food. We were very pleased and would consider going back when in the area. We did not stay in the hotel, so I cannot comment on that part of this establishment. As far as the food goes, no complaints here.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Well, first of all I hate to have negative reviews for lodging/dining. This is one exception. The Benezette Hotel is one of the worst places I've ever stayed in my life. Before any details, I would strongly recommend looking at a place to stay in St. Marys, which is about 20 miles or so. This (Benezette) hotel will do well and will fill rooms because of the location near the Elk Visitor Center (highly recommend) and the Elk viewing locations in the area. In a nutshell, there needs to be much maintenance and remodeling required to makes this hotel one that appeals to all of us. Also, you need to share the bathroom with other hotel guests like i.e. bed and breakfast, but this isn't a bed and breakfast. Would I go back again........maybe, but only if no other choices were available.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
6  Thank kubota35
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Come to this area often since we have a camp near by. Food is AWESOME! Be sure to try their smoked specials on the weekends and their whole wing special on Monday's. You get a TON of food for a great price. Never had a bad experience or a bad meal.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family