“Ate here, food is very good.”
Review of Benezette Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Benezette
Benezette Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Benezette B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 June 2013

When staying in Benezette, the places to eat are very limited. I was pleasantly surprised how good the food was at this hotel. It is definitely a step above 'bar food' you find in many towns. There were three in our party and all agreed that the food was good. We are returning to visit the elk in Bennezette in the fall of 2013 and we will definitely eat at this hotel again.
We did not stay at this hotel, so I cannot rate the rooms.

Room Tip: I did not stay at this hotel, so I can't give advice on the rooms. But, the food is good at thi...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank 1naturegirl
There are newer reviews for Benezette Hotel

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Stopped at the hotel for dinner and to check out the rooms. Dinner was good and the rooms are decent. It was small but clean; the bathroom was directly across the hall from the room. It was also very clean. We didn't see another person there, although the owner said two other women were down another hall. Benezette is know for viewing elk; we saw two right across from the parking lot.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ZZMorgan
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I have not yet stayed in the newly-updated rooms yet, but the food is absolutely fabulous at the Benezette Hotel. It is so good, that I have never eaten at any other place within 50 miles from Benezette! The food is very low in price, very large on portion size and utterly delicious and perfectly cooked. Every Tuesday night is Pizza and Pitcher ( beer or soda ) for only $10.95; the pitcher is huge, the pizza is homemade with a perfect crispy crust, with tons of cheese, and perfect flavors, only $1 a piece for toppings, but you don't even need any, it is so incredibly delicious with only the cheese!
The people are friendly, the dining room is homey and cozy, with plenty of seats. The deck is awesome, and I love to sit there when weather permits. You can sit right there and watch elk eating grass or laying down, in nearby yards.

Deborah Cancel

Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Legendiva
Reviewed 21 September 2011

It was horrible! I called and told them we needed a room for two adults and a child. Was told that wasn't a problem. When we arrive the room was so small that there wasn't enough room for the double bed. (I think it was smaller than a double) The three of tried to sleep in the bed. My husband turned over and bumped the ONLY lamp/light in room and it fell to the floor. Had no choice but went to bed. I actually got out of bed and tried to sleep on the floor, but wasn't enough room!!! The bar food was very good, but we will never stay there again! Benezette is really neat! My daughter loved seeing the elk standing around people's yards!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank loves_vacations103
Reviewed 13 June 2011

BENEZETTE HOTEL
Picked this small hotel over a bar/restaurant because they are SO NEAR the prime Elk viewing locations... but the rooms and beds are in need of serious updating. It is quite in-expensive, but we would have gladly paid more to get a better bed.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank OldMillPa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benezette
17.5 km away
37.0 km away
Comfort Suites DuBois
Comfort Suites DuBois
#1 of 10 in DuBois

Been to Benezette Hotel? Share your experiences!