Riffles & Runs Bed & Breakfast(Bellefonte)(Great Value!)
US$119
Econo Lodge Motel(Bellefonte)
US$80
Quality Inn(Milesburg)
US$108
Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites(State College)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$109
Our Fair Lady(Bellefonte)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsgreen roompenn statewonderful hostspool tablecomplimentary brandybed and breakfastnew yorkbeautiful woodworkbilliard roomnext morningcherub roomantique shopsbreakfast was delicioushighly recommend this b bhershey kissesa king size bedcommon areas are
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I stayed at the Reynolds Mansion for one night on August 13th. I was on a road trip from the Detroit, MI, area to Tarrytown, NY. This was my second stay at this incredibly beautiful B&B, and was the same wonderful experience I remembered from the first time, two years ago. I'm described by my family as an OCD germaphobe, and I admit that's probably true. So when I say the Reynolds Mansion is perfect in every way, you can take that to the BANK! This is a wonderful place, and I look forward to my next visit! As an aside, I hit a truck tire tread on the Ohio Turnpike. There was some damage to the front end and undercarriage of my car. In addition to being a great host, Mike crawled under my car and bolted the engine cover for me so that I could continue to Tarrytown without worry. How good does it get? NO BETTER than the Reynolds Mansion!

Room Tip: I love the Garden Room with its' beautiful jacuzzi tub looking out into a tree.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We were here this past weekend. The house is beautiful and the staff exceptional! We can't wait for our next trip back. We liked the small town feel but still had great food and it is not far from Penn State

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Renolds Mansion B and B is amazing! It is located in the beautiful Victorian town of Bellefonte, PA. The innkeepers, Trisha and Mike, are so friendly and welcoming. The rooms are spotlessly clean, the beds are very comfortable, the linens and towels are top quality, and the beauty of this sprawling mansion is simply awesome! The breakfast was soooo delicious and served so elegantly! Perfect way to begin the day! An added bonus: the in-house massage that can be scheduled with one of the best massage therapists we've ever experienced! Definitely worth adding to your stay. We look forward to spreading the word about this incredible place and to scheduling our next stay!!

Room Tip: Rooms in the back have less traffic noise. Definitely schedule a massage and have a room with a jacuzzi for a follow-up soak.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jscurf
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We enjoyed an absolutely fantastic overnight stay at this graceful and beautiful B&B, located in Bellefonte (a pearl of a town just north of Penn State University). We thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality of innkeepers, Mike and Trisha, who are very proud of recently receiving Innkeeper of the Year Award. The mansion's architecture is stunning: original panelled ceilings, carved woodworking and intricate hardwood flooring, which is complemented by tasteful period and contemporary furnishings. We visited with two other couples and felt very at home there playing pool and enjoying the company of friends in such beautiful surroundings. Plan to return later this year!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ConMat
Reviewed 24 June 2012

The hosts and accomodations could not have been more charming. Each day began with friendly conversation and a home-made breakfast and ended with a clean, comfortable, silent room in a beautifully maintained Victorian mansion just steps away from lovely downtown Bellefonte.

• Stayed: June 2012