See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I booked this room at the last night, as any overnight stop between Louisville & New Jersey.
Pros - I was pleased with the price, $99, and that the room had 3 full size beds, which for a family of 6 is awesome.
Cons - The hotel is old and needs some serious updating. Brkfast is cereal & bagels.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

You get what you pay for. Easy on and off the expressway. Just wanted a bed and a TV and a shower. Breakfast was coffee, toast or bagel and cereal with 2% milk. I would go back because its all I wanted for a short stop on my trip. They have a pool but will not open it up in 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I spent the night here last night. I knew before getting a room that it was not going to be a Hilton Hotel. The man checking me in was very pleasant. He honored a discount coupon from one of those hotel pamphlets at the welcome center.

Upon walking in to my room (126), I was surprisingly pleased. Although quite a bit dated, the room was very clean. The bathroom , toilet and tub , were spotless. The shower I had was nice and hot with great water pressure and the most important thing was the bed was very comfortable. The room was reasonably quiet also.

The same man was there when I checked out in the morning and he was very pleasant again. I would stay here again while traveling through.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank trashedbunny
Reviewed 14 June 2016

The shower was either hot or cold, nothing like a nice warm shower! One towel and washcloth per person; ice machine right outside the window beside the bed made noise all night; cobwebs on the ceiling and dust around the doorway to the bathroom; dusty lampshades; wallpaper falling off the wall and baseboard trim off; a teeny refrigerator sitting on the floor with the door open and an old microwave sitting on top of it; very bad patch job in carpet; air conditioner came on loudly all night - cold when on and hot in the room when off; bad lighting; water would not go down well in bathroom sink; no handrail in tub; baseboard heater behind commode covered with dust; moldy looking spots on wall above shower; continental breakfast consisted of "Here's the coffee pot and here's the toaster to make yourself a bagel "; owner did look shady and spoke very poor English; if you parked in front of our room and someone else parked the opposite way, you couldn't back out to leave. All I can say is it is definitely a budget hotel and we would never ever stay there again!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed on a business trip for four nights, it's up away from the busy street so it was nice and quiet unlike some other hotels in that area, clean the comfortable, the owner was super nice and accommodating, bed and pillows were perfect, great water pressure when taking a nice hot shower. Price right!!

Stayed: April 2016