All reviews clean updated rooms large flat screen microwave and fridge pa turnpike waffles continental breakfast weekend stay stayed for nights waffle maker free wifi nice room definitely stay here again comfortable bed parking lot motel channels cereal
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Comfortable room with good bed and shower. Towels and pillows could use upgrading. The breakfast was very good for a budget motel. The lady at the front desk when we checked in was very friendly and helpful. I give her a 10. (Wish I would have got her name)

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear you enjoyed our stay with us!

We will certainly pass along your kind comment to our staff. We strive to provide excellent customer service and are happy you were treated so well.

Thank you for choosing Super 8 and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Great place to overnight when passing through. Perfect location to get up and go in the morning. Also much nicer than many other budget locations that I've stayed at, the property looks well-maintained, rooms look pretty modern too. The check-in was easy, the employees very friendly and helpful, and an assortment of very-nearby venues cater to pretty much whatever you are in the mood for.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We will pass along your kind comments to our staff. We strive to provide quality customer service.

We appreciate you choosing Super 8 and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Basically, you get what you pay for. I chose this as a budget option. The room was clean and I liked that there was a small fridge and microwave. The bed was as hard as a rock and the pillows were toddler sized. I had to roll up extra clothes to put under my pillow to get any neck support. The bathroom shower rod had been changed out and there were still holes in the wall from the previous rod that had not been fixed. The breakfast was about what I expected, cold cereal, toast, yogurt. I wouldn't stay here again, just based on the comfort of the bed and pillows.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear you found the mattresses and pillows unsatisfactory. All are standard for all Super 8 hotels and recently replaced during our remodel. We do offer extra pillows for our guests' comfort which are available through staff at our front desk.

Our breakfast does include cereal, toast and yogurt but also sausage, egg patties, danish and waffles. These items should have been available during your stay and we apologize if you were not offered these choices.

We appreciate you choosing Super 8 and hope you will give us another opportunity to improve your experience.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Not a bad place.
The desk help was polite and helpful in locating a great place for supper.
The room is fairly modern but has a little "funk" smell.
The bathroom recently had the bowed shower curtain installed and they never completed repairs.
Breakfast was normal for a Super 8
All I all, I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We apologize for any odors in your room. If you should encounter any such issues in future stays, our front desk personnel will be happy to assist you.

We appreciate your choice of Super 8 and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I enjoyed my stay of two bights at Super 8. Breakfast was good, rooms were clean, no issues with showers or parking, and most importantly, the staff was really helpful. Even the manager greeted me and helped me out when I needed it. And tere is no noise in the rooms from the outside or neighboring guests.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us! We will pass along your kind words to our staff as we do stress customer service.

We appreciate your choice of Super 8 and hope to see you again.